About Me

My photo
Writing means different things to me. I'm a storyteller, a book editor, and a songwriter. For me, it's like breathing.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I have been getting positive feedback from people who have read my book. Everyone says that they can't put in down, which is really good news for me. Now the pressure is on to write a sequel that is as good or better than the first one. Right now I am stuck halfway through the sequel as to where I am going with the plot. Writing the first book taught me that when I get stuck, it helps to let it sit for a few days so I can sort the ideas out in my head. That means I will be walking around in a daze with all of these thoughts floating around in my head. So if I am seen staring off into space at the grocery store, that's why. I have to be especially careful when I drive because I have been known to forget where I am going. Writing can be dangerous!

No comments: