About Me

My photo
Writing means different things to me. I'm a storyteller, a book editor, and a songwriter. For me, it's like breathing.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Writing, writing, writing...

I finally got some writing done. Afternoon and early evening seems to be the right time for me to write. I think because my mind is free of all the clutter from the day's chores. Yes, I have household chores that need to be done. In exchange for me staying home and writing, I made a deal with my husband that I would do all the cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping and meals-chores that we shared when I was also working full time. I found another good site yesterday called onlineforbooks.com where you can list your website and book description for free! Well, I'm off to check out some more sites!

No comments: