About Me

My photo
Writing means different things to me. I'm a storyteller, a book editor, and a songwriter. For me, it's like breathing.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Book signing tips

Book signings can be a wonderful experience if some planning is involved. I have my very first book signing in October and I have no clue what I am supposed to do. There are some book signing tips on the internet and I wanted to share one that I found to be quite helpful. I probably won't use all of these tips, but there are some things on here that I didn't even think of. I guess the most important piece of advice is to keep a smile on your face and don't complain if no one shows up. I will do my best to prepare and hopefully I will be graced with a nice turnout. If anything, this will be a learning experience for my next book signing.

No comments: