About Me

My photo

I spend most of my time daydreaming and creating otherworldly tales steeped in myth, magic, and romance. All of my heroes have long hair, and my heroines are strong-willed. Prior to being a writer, I played bass guitar in an all-girl hard rock/metal band in southern California. When I'm not writing, editing, or reading, I enjoy practicing target archery.
 

Friday, August 26, 2005

When I have trouble with my "creative flow" music always seems to help. My favorites are Evanescence and Loreena McKennitt. For some reason, when I put these cds on, my mind opens up and my fingers fly over the keyboard. It must be magic! I have finished my character charts and am ready to start working on my second book again. The character charts are very helpful. I highly recommend creating character charts at least for the major characters. It is amazing how much it opened up my mind to the character's feelings and motivations. Truly amazing!
Post a Comment