This week, my guest blogger is Regan Taylor who writes historical romance, everything from hunky cowboys to gallant knights in shining armour.
What is your favorite holiday food and why?
Someone is going to gag – fruitcake. Aside from the fact that I just like the taste, especially dark fruit cake and particularly the candied cherries, it reminds me of something or rather someone from my childhood. Close friends of our family moved from New York (where I grew up) to Washington and one year Aunt Audrey sent me some fruitcake. I was hooked. Maybe it’s more the memory of her than the cake itself but I do enjoy it.
You can have any person in history over for your holiday dinner. Who do you invite and what do you talk about?
Demetrius of Phaleron. I know I usually say Alexandre Dumas but recently I needed to redo my will and trust and the subject of my library came up. History tells us that Demetrius of Phaleron organized the great library at Alexandria and since my own is a pretty decent size (over 20,000 print and 5,000 ebooks at present)I’d like to talk to him about what led him to his work on the library and why he chose the books he chose.
Regan's Published Novels
- The Spell - Book 1 of the McKenna Crime Series
- The Glass Cage - Book 2 of the McKenna Crime Series
- Indentured Bride - Book 1 of the Bride Series with Awe-struck Books
- Ghost of a Chance - Cafe Nowhere Anthology with eXtasy Books
- Four of Cups - Tarot series with eXtasy Books
- Her Knight in Shining Amour - The Knight of Pentacles
- Jason's Accord - Book 1 of the Descendants of Earth series with eXtasy Books
- Michael's Flight - Book 2 of the Descendants of Earth Series
- His Eyes - with Bookstrand
Ann Tracy Marr - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ann-Tracy-Marr/114711658247?ref=ts
Christine London - http://christinelondon.com/
Sharon Poppen - http://poppensthoughtsonwritingandstuff.blogspot.com
Regan Taylor - http://regantaylorsworld.blogspot.com
Regina Andrews - http://reginaandrews.wordpress.com
Angie Dobson – http://loveromancesandmore.com