About Me

My photo

I spend most of my time daydreaming and creating otherworldly tales steeped in myth, magic, and romance. All of my heroes have long hair, and my heroines are strong-willed. Prior to being a writer, I played bass guitar in an all-girl hard rock/metal band in southern California. When I'm not writing, editing, or reading, I enjoy practicing target archery.
 

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Year's Eve blog hop winner!

Sorry I am late in posting this. The winner of the Mundania Press gift certificate is Missie. Thanks to everyone that participated in this blog hop and took the time to read my excerpt.

Happy New Year and Happy Reading!

Kelley


Kelley Heckart, Historical fantasy romance author

Captivating...Sensual...Otherworldly


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kelley-Heckart/111838455604
Post a Comment