About Me

My photo
Writing means different things to me. I'm a storyteller, a book editor, and a songwriter. For me, it's like breathing.

Friday, September 11, 2015

Favorite Friday: Sharing a favorite movie

Favorite movie: Phantom of the Opera

Amazon description:
Deep in the passageways below the Paris Opera lives a lonely, talented, horribly disfigured man who revels in terrorizing the theater's employees as The Phantom of the Opera. But when the masked Phantom sees young Christine DaaƩ, his heart melts. He secretly trains her, transforms her into a star ... and loves her. But when she cannot return his affection, as her heart already belongs to another, all the pain that the Phantom has held within is revealed with horrifying results.


I hate musicals but I loved this one, maybe because it was dark and mysterious. Anyway, I highly recommend this one. Not only is the acting and singing great, the setting is beautiful.


Kelley Heckart, Historical fantasy romance author
Captivating...Sensual...Otherworldly
http://www.kelleyheckart.com        


No comments: