About Me

My photo

I spend most of my time daydreaming and creating otherworldly tales steeped in myth, magic, and romance. All of my heroes have long hair, and my heroines are strong-willed. Prior to being a writer, I played bass guitar in an all-girl hard rock/metal band in southern California. When I'm not writing, editing, or reading, I enjoy practicing target archery.
 

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Weird Word Wednesday

dweeb
noun \ˈdwēb\
Popularity: Bottom 50% of words

Definition of dweeb
slang
:  an unattractive, insignificant, or inept person
dweebishplay \ˈdwē-bish\ adjective, slang
dweebyplay \-bē\ adjective, slang
See dweeb defined for English-language learners
Origin and Etymology of dweeb
origin unknown


First Known Use: 1964

Kelley Heckart
Otherworldly tales steeped in myth, magic & romance.
Post a Comment