About Me

My photo
Writing means different things to me. I'm a storyteller, a book editor, and a songwriter. For me, it's like breathing.

Monday, October 12, 2015

Monday Musings: Arizona Backyard Wildlife

The quail go to each backyard. One acts as a lookout for the others.

Quail family including the babies.

Quail family visits the backyard.

Baby Godzilla sitting in the same place as mom and dad.

Doves that always visit the backyard.

This little guy scared my husband when it got inside the house. I got him safely back outside.

This quail was either scolding Loki or warning the other quail of a dog.

Loki ignored the scolding.

Another shot of baby Godzilla.

Kelley Heckart, Historical fantasy romance author
Captivating...Sensual...Otherworldly
http://www.kelleyheckart.com        


No comments: