About Me

My photo

I spend most of my time daydreaming and creating otherworldly tales steeped in myth, magic, and romance. All of my heroes have long hair, and my heroines are strong-willed. Prior to being a writer, I played bass guitar in an all-girl hard rock/metal band in southern California. When I'm not writing, editing, or reading, I enjoy practicing target archery.
 

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Weird Word Wednesday

capacious
adjective  ca·pa·cious  \kə-ˈpā-shəs\
Simple Definition of capacious
Popularity: Bottom 50% of words
: able to hold or contain a lot : large in capacity

Full Definition of capacious
:  containing or capable of containing a great deal
ca·pa·cious·ly adverb
ca·pa·cious·ness noun

Examples of capacious

Origin of capacious

Latin capac-, capax capacious, capable, from Latin capere


Kelley Heckart
Otherworldly tales steeped in myth & magic.

Beauty may be the real beast

Post a Comment