About Me

My photo
Writing means different things to me. I'm a storyteller, a book editor, and a songwriter. For me, it's like breathing.

Friday, July 31, 2015

Favorite Friday: Sharing a favorite sleep aid

Now essential oils Peaceful Sleep Blend

I love this smell and it helps me sleep. I put a dab on my pillow before I go to bed. 
Ingredients
Orange Oil, Tangerine Oil, Lavender Oil, Chamomile Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Sandalwood Blend



Kelley Heckart, Historical fantasy romance author
Captivating...Sensual...Otherworldly
http://www.kelleyheckart.com        


My author page at amazon.com with all my books listed

1 comment:

Flossie Benton Rogers said...

Kelley, that sounds yum. I have one called Peace and Calming that I like to put on the soles of my feet. Off the top of my head I don't remember everything in it, but it's from Young Living and one of the scents involved is tangerine or orange. http://flossiebentonrogers.com/blog I wondered if you would like to cross post on each other's blogs one day?