About Me

My photo
Writing means different things to me. I'm a storyteller, a book editor, and a songwriter. For me, it's like breathing.

Friday, May 01, 2015

Favorite Friday: Sharing a favorite cable channel

I wish we could just pick the cable channels we want to watch instead of having to pay for a bunch of ones we never watch. It used to be that way. I only watch a handful of channels. One of my favorite ones is the CW. Right now I watch iZombie, The Originals, Supernatural, Arrow, Beauty & The Beast, The 100, Reign and the newest show, The Messengers. With the exception of Reign, all of these shows have a similar theme--paranormal or Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That's me!

Kelley Heckart, Historical fantasy romance author
Captivating...Sensual...Otherworldly
http://www.kelleyheckart.com        




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I used to watch lots of the shows on The CW, but the only show that has been keeping my interest is Supernatural. Both Sean and I did start watching iZombie and really like it.

Unknown said...

I used to watch lots of the shows on The CW, but the only show that has been keeping my interest is Supernatural. Both Sean and I did start watching iZombie and really like it.