About Me

My photo
Writing means different things to me. I'm a storyteller, a book editor, and a songwriter. For me, it's like breathing.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I have been working very hard on my second book. This one is harder than my first one because it has to be better. Maybe I am overthinking it too much. I tend to do that. I may end up writing 2 different endings to see which one works best. All of the ideas are floating around in my head, but it is difficult to get it all organized onto the computer. I have been summarizing some of the last chapters to try and organize my thoughts. That helps a bit. I never thought of myself as the type of writer that works with an outline, but that may not be a bad idea in this case. It certainly can't hurt. I may get one of the books mentioned in Writing a Breakout Novel to try to help me think it out. Sometimes if I read something with a similar theme, a light bulb with burn bright inside my head. Oh yeah, I get it now. The Sparrow sounds interesting to me even though it is not a romance.

No comments: