About Me

My photo
Writing means different things to me. I'm a storyteller, a book editor, and a songwriter. For me, it's like breathing.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Two new reviews for Cat's Curse



I received two new reviews for Cat's Curse. One is a reviewer top pick so I am excited about that one.
Score: 4.50 / 5 - Reviewer Top Pick! This amazing story is very refreshing in the current romance genre.The storyline had a bunch of twists and turns that kept my attention and intrigued me with anticipation. I so wanted to know the outcome of this unlikely romance. Many interesting characters and love triangles make for a refreshing story that is not as neatly tied up as most romance novels of today, but has managed to make me a fan of the author's style. I am eagerly looking forward to reading the next book (Beltaine's Song), Book Two in the Dark Goddess Trilogy, as I have become addicted to the strength, courage and real human facets of the characters in this saga.

Reviewed by: Lydia Ferrari
Link to complete review:
http://www.nightowlreviews.com/nightowlromance/reviews/Review.aspx?daoid=5194


I found myself engrossed with how everything evolved. Cardea is an exceedingly winsome heroine. The reader can see her strength and development. I am excited to read the next book.

Rated 3 ½ Tombstones by CeCe at Bitten By Books

Link to complete review:
http://bittenbybooks.com/?p=18196

Beltaine's Song, Book Two in the Dark Goddess Trilogy is coming soon from Awe-Struck!

1 comment:

Colleen Love said...

Awesome, Kelley! :D

Hugs
C~