About Me

My photo
Writing means different things to me. I'm a storyteller, a book editor, and a songwriter. For me, it's like breathing.

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Review of Dirty Like Us by Jaine Diamond

Dirty Like Us (Dirty, #0.5)Dirty Like Us by Jaine Diamond
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this story about a hunky, cocky, man-whore rock star and the complicated relationship with the woman who just might capture his heart. It didn't have a HEA or HFN ending, but I understand this is part of a larger series, and I believe Maggie and Zane's relationship is just beginning. I really liked Maggie, and despite Zane's sex addiction, he wormed his way in. The story was well-written and engaging. I look forward to reading more in this series. I recommend this if you like sexy rock and roll stories.


View all my reviews

No comments: