About Me

My photo

I spend most of my time daydreaming and creating otherworldly tales steeped in myth, magic, and romance. All of my heroes have long hair, and my heroines are strong-willed. Prior to being a writer, I played bass guitar in an all-girl hard rock/metal band in southern California. When I'm not writing, editing, or reading, I enjoy practicing target archery.
 

Friday, July 01, 2005

An author site to check out

I found Janet's site to be very helpful to me. She has authored 13 books and has been quite successful at self-publishing, especially POD publishing, which is what I have done. For those who don't know, POD, stands for Print On Demand, and is a cheaper way to self-publish, but it is more difficult to get your books into bookstores this way. Janet Elaine Smith has an e-book called Promo Paks Plus that is very helpful to POD authors. She even goes through each section step-by-step to make it easier to understand. I found it to be quite helpful.

Happy writing!
Post a Comment