About Me

My photo
Writing means different things to me. I'm a storyteller, a book editor, and a songwriter. For me, it's like breathing.

Friday, July 01, 2005

An author site to check out

I found Janet's site to be very helpful to me. She has authored 13 books and has been quite successful at self-publishing, especially POD publishing, which is what I have done. For those who don't know, POD, stands for Print On Demand, and is a cheaper way to self-publish, but it is more difficult to get your books into bookstores this way. Janet Elaine Smith has an e-book called Promo Paks Plus that is very helpful to POD authors. She even goes through each section step-by-step to make it easier to understand. I found it to be quite helpful.

Happy writing!

1 comment:

JanetElaineSmith said...

Kelly,
So glad you found the PromoPaks helpful. I also have a Personal Marketing Plan in which I will personalize a major attack on the Internet and to bookstores, using unique and fun methods of captivating your reading audience.
You can find more information at http://www.janetelainesmith.com
You can also find some of my marketing tips in the columns in Writer's Journal at your favorite magazine outlet.