About Me

My photo
Writing means different things to me. I'm a storyteller, a book editor, and a songwriter. For me, it's like breathing.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Awe-Struck E-Books

I am so excited! Awe-Struck has selected my manuscript to publish as an e-book. Of Water and Dragons will be available as an e-book in early 2007. It feels wonderful to have my ms selected by someone. I can still have paperback copies made available to those that prefer print books to e-books.

I am busy at work on my sequel to Of Water and Dragons. It is tentatively titled RavenWolf. I am very excited about the sequel as well. There will be many surprises in store for my main characters. I am also introducing some new and exciting characters.

Gotta run!

1 comment:

SuzanH said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful!

I'm here via Romance Divas--nice blog!