About Me

My photo

I spend most of my time daydreaming and creating otherworldly tales steeped in myth, magic, and romance. All of my heroes have long hair, and my heroines are strong-willed. Prior to being a writer, I played bass guitar in an all-girl hard rock/metal band in southern California. When I'm not writing, editing, or reading, I enjoy practicing target archery.
 

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

If you get stuck with your story plot, don't panic. I say that, but then I always panic. I panic for no reason because the plot always ends up working out. What I do is I give the story a rest for a couple of days. I let the thoughts float around in my head and then, poof, an idea pops into my head. Sometimes it helps to write the thoughts into a notebook. I always have a notebook handy anyway because I usually get my ideas when I am away from my computer like in the shower or in bed.

Happy writing!
Post a Comment