About Me

My photo
Writing means different things to me. I'm a storyteller, a book editor, and a songwriter. For me, it's like breathing.

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Employment Interview with a Vampire Book Review

A fun read. Four stars.

I was looking for something short and fun to read and I came across Employment Interview with a Vampire. This was just what I needed. It's funny, engaging, and well written. I liked the main character, Deirdre. I could relate to her and all her normal problems most people face each day. Her interactions with her vampire boss and the ghosts had me smiling. If you are looking for a short, light read, I highly recommend this story.


Buy link: https://www.amazon.com/Employment-Interview-Vampire-Housekeeper-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B007GAHVX6/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=employment+interview+with+a+vampire&qid=1603589655&s=digital-text&sr=1-2


No comments: